Your Campus Connection for Community Involvement
VolunteerMatch Campus Solutions make it easy for schools of all sizes to connect students, faculty, alumni and even the general public with local nonprofit needs.
With VolunteerMatch’s web-based volunteer engagement platform, campus administrators and student groups have the power and flexibility to manage, track, and report on campus volunteer activities, administer incentives, and recognize extraordinary achievement.
And it’s the only campus platform that integrates with VolunteerMatch’s community of participating nonprofits.
Highlights of the platform include:
- One website for all your campus volunteering needs
- Engage students, faculty and staff
- Give students volunteering choice; or feature select community partners or cause areas.
- Make it easy for students to find and track hours for service-learning credits.
- Support your entire community of local nonprofit organizations.
More Highlights From Our Campus Engagement Platform:
- YourMatch™: The all-new framework for inspiring your audience.
- Customized dashboards display volunteer opportunities by locale.
- 3 branding levels
- Quick ways for students, teachers or community members to track hours, propose projects, sign up for alerts, and invite friends and family.
- VolunteerMatch’s world-class matching and filtering technology.
- Easily add or update messaging, change tabs and publish stories.
- Multiple support options to fit your campus needs
- Metrics and benchmarking across other campuses in the network.